Thursday, January 28, 2010

Photographs







One thing I will tell you about myself is I'm a photographer. I love the human body. I would put up pictures of people's faces if I wasn't afraid it could get traced back to me. Sometimes I feel as if I'm a spy on a top secret mission. I am in a way. The mission is to get stuff off my chest. To tell my deepest secrets and not have to worry about people judging me because they know who I am!






The point of this was to post some photographes I took today. Feed back is greatly appreciated!






By the way, I haven't spoken to Eli since Sunday. We usually see each other daily but not even a simple text message just to see how I am doing. Should I make contact first?
Theres this ache in the pit of my stomach nothing seems to make flee, it only grows stronger the more time goes by without communication.

2 comments:

  1. well, as his best friend, yeah, making contact is a good idea if you're worried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I will deffinitly make some from of communication.

    ReplyDelete